Friday, 26 April 2013

hand samples

Once again I have had a good week after getting my head around the Texel keyboard Monday and Tuesday  I have 3 samples that I really like. I will defiantly be threading up again to carry on, it has completely changed my mind on hand looms and have even enjoyed the process which really surprised me. I have designed my own patters so these samples feel really personal in a strange way. I have stuck to a similar colour pallet but added a pop of lime which really brightens up the samples and gives them a dynamic edge.







Next week my aim is to finish this warp on my texel and try and get some more Jacquards done. I also have my last statement of practice check up with Rhiannon, so I will post that also when it has been checked.


No comments:

Post a Comment